TCO "Impact" Backpack Black w/Expandable Duffel
We've collaborated with Manto to bring you one of the biggest, most versatile BJJ backpacks ever! Whether for its style, it's utility, or its support of cancer-fighting organizations, you'll be making an impact when you gear up with this unique backpack.
Not only does it function as a traditional dual-strap backpack, it transitions to a full duffel bag by hiding the over-the-shoulder straps, dropping out a hidden compartment expanding to twice its size, and including an extra duffel strap with the Tap Cancer Out logo on it. It easily fits multiple Gis as a standard backpack and many more when expanded.
- Fully sublimated Tap Cancer Out graphics including a red top handle and Manto rubber zippers
- Made from durable polyester fabric, machine washable
- Designed to hold your gi and everything else needed for training
- Bottom easily expands to allow carrying a 2nd gi and more!
- Bag size approx 30L when closed, and expands to 50+L when fully open
- Media pocket to hold your most delicate electronics
- Side thermal pocket, made to keep your drinks at the desired temperature
No need to shove your Gis into a tiny Gi bag or simple gym bag. Conveniently travel with your BJJ gear in the only backpack that fights back against cancer.