TCO "Impact" Backpack Black w/Expandable Duffel
COVID has delayed production greatly but we expect to have our stock of backpacks replenished by the end of October. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We've collaborated with Manto to bring you one of the biggest, most versatile BJJ backpacks ever! Whether for its style, it's utility, or its support of cancer-fighting organizations, you'll be making an impact when you gear up with this unique backpack.
Not only does it function as a traditional dual-strap backpack, it transitions to a full duffel bag by hiding the over-the-shoulder straps, dropping out a hidden compartment expanding to twice its size, and including an extra duffel strap with the Tap Cancer Out logo on it. It easily fits multiple Gis as a standard backpack and many more when expanded.
- Fully sublimated Tap Cancer Out graphics including a red top handle and Manto rubber zippers
- Made from durable polyester fabric, machine washable
- Designed to hold your gi and everything else needed for training
- Bottom easily expands to allow carrying a 2nd gi and more!
- Bag size approx 30L when closed, and expands to 50+L when fully open
- Media pocket to hold your most delicate electronics
- Side thermal pocket, made to keep your drinks at the desired temperature
No need to shove your Gis into a tiny Gi bag or simple gym bag. Conveniently travel with your BJJ gear in the only backpack that fights back against cancer.